Water Purifier Not Working?
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps to fix a water purifier:
- Check the power source: Ensure that the water purifier is properly plugged into a working electrical outlet. If the purifier runs on batteries, make sure that they are fully charged or replace them with new ones.
- Check the water source: Verify that the water source to the purifier is clean and flowing properly. If the water pressure is low, it can affect the performance of the purifier.
- Check the filters: Check the filters to ensure that they are clean and free from blockages. If the filters are dirty, clean or replace them as needed.
- Check the tubing: Inspect the tubing for any signs of wear or damage. If the tubing is damaged, it can cause leaks or affect the performance of the purifier.
- Check the water tank: If the purifier has a water tank, make sure that it is clean and free from debris. If the tank is dirty, clean it thoroughly.
- Check for error codes: Some water purifiers have error codes that can help diagnose the problem. Check the manual or manufacturer’s website to see what the error codes mean.
- Run a test: Most water purifiers have a test mode that you can run to check their performance. Run the test to see if any issues arise.
If none of these steps resolve the problem, contact us today or book a repair with us for further assistance.