Select Your Smartphone
Apple iPhone Not Working or Broken?
If you are experiencing issues with your Apple phone, here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Restart your phone: This is the simplest and most effective troubleshooting step you can take. Press and hold the power button until the “slide to power off” slider appears, then slide the slider to turn off your phone. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the power button again until the Apple logo appears.
- Update your phone: Make sure your phone is running the latest software. Go to Settings > General > Software Update to check for available updates. If there is an update available, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Reset your settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset All Settings.” This will reset all your settings to their default values without erasing any of your data.
- Check your internet connection: If you’re having trouble with internet-related issues, make sure your phone is connected to a stable Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Check your battery: If your phone is not turning on, the battery may be dead. Plug in your phone to a charger and wait for a few minutes to see if it starts charging.
- Check your storage: If you’re having issues with storage space, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage to check your available storage. You can delete unnecessary apps, photos or files to free up some space.
- Seek professional help: If none of the above steps work or if the issue seems to be hardware-related, contact us today or book a repair with us for further assistance.
* Free repairs for faults covered by your Phone1 warranty – as a fully-approved Phone1 repair provider, we can carry out warranty repairs and will not charge you for them.