Air Conditioner Not Working?
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps to fix your air conditioning (AC) system:
- Check power source: Ensure that your AC unit is properly plugged in and that the circuit breaker is on. Sometimes an AC unit won’t turn on because of a faulty power source.
- Check thermostat: Make sure the thermostat is set to the desired temperature. If the thermostat is not working properly, it could be causing issues with your AC unit.
- Check air filter: A dirty air filter can cause your AC unit to work harder than it needs to, which can lead to problems. Check and replace the air filter regularly to ensure that your AC unit is working efficiently.
- Check refrigerant levels: If your AC unit is not producing cool air, it could be a problem with the refrigerant levels. Check the refrigerant levels and add more if needed.
- Check for leaks: Leaks in the AC unit can cause the refrigerant to escape, which can cause cooling issues. Check for any leaks and fix them if found.
- Clean coils: Dirty coils can cause your AC unit to work harder than it needs to, which can lead to problems. Clean the coils regularly to ensure that your AC unit is working efficiently.
- Check for blockages: Blockages in the air ducts can cause your AC unit to work harder than it needs to, which can lead to problems. Check for any blockages and remove them if found.
- Brands we repair: Voltas, Blue Star, Llyod, Whirlpool, LG , O General, Panasonic, Daikin, Hitachi, Godrej, Carrier.
If none of these basic troubleshooting steps solve the problem, contact us today or book a repair with us for further assistance.