Washing Machine Repair
Washing Machine Not Working?
If your washing machine is not working properly, here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can take to try to fix the problem:
- Check the power supply: Make sure that the washing machine is properly plugged in and that the outlet is functioning correctly. You can try plugging in another device to the same outlet to verify that it is working properly.
- Check the door: If the door is not properly closed, the washing machine may not start. Make sure that the door is firmly closed and the latch is properly engaged.
- Check the water supply: If the water supply is not properly connected, the washing machine may not fill with water. Check the water supply hoses to ensure that they are properly connected and that the water valves are turned on.
- Check the drain hose: If the drain hose is kinked or clogged, the washing machine may not be able to drain the water properly. Check the drain hose for any obstructions and ensure that it is properly installed.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the washing machine is set to the appropriate cycle and temperature for your needs.
- Check for error codes: Many modern washing machines display error codes to help diagnose problems. Check the owner’s manual or the manufacturer’s website for a list of error codes and their meanings.
- Clean the unit: Dirt and debris can accumulate in the washing machine over time, reducing its effectiveness. Clean the interior of the washing machine using a washing machine cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
If you have tried these basic troubleshooting steps and your washing machine is still not working, contact us today or book a repair with us for further assistance.