Inverter Not Working?
If you are experiencing issues with your inverter, here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check the connections: Ensure that all cables and connections are properly connected and not loose or damaged.
- Check the battery: If the inverter is not turning on or is not providing power, check the battery to ensure it has sufficient charge. You may need to charge the battery or replace it if it is faulty.
- Check the fuses: Check the fuses on the inverter and replace any that are blown.
- Check the input voltage: Check the input voltage to the inverter to ensure it is within the required range.
- Check for overload: If the inverter is tripping or shutting off, there may be an overload. Check the connected devices and ensure they are not drawing more power than the inverter can handle.
- Check for short circuit: If the inverter is not working, there may be a short circuit. Check the connected devices and wiring for any signs of damage or short circuits.
- Check the display: If your inverter has a display, check it for any error messages or alerts.
- Factory reset: If all else fails, you can try resetting the inverter to its factory settings. Be sure to back up any important settings or data before doing so.
- Seek professional help: If none of the above steps work or if the issue seems to be hardware-related, contact us today or book a repair with us for further assistance.
If you have tried these basic troubleshooting steps and your Inverter is still not working, contact us today or book a repair with us for further assistance.